Sandwiches, stories, and the plans you need to introduce science to your students!
Join Summer Beach and her prairie dog lab assistant, Ulysses S. Grant, on a sandwich-filled first look at science!
This teacher guide provides you with the tools to guide your students through a journey of learning about animals, the human body, plants, weather, rocks, space, matter, and energy.
In this guide, you will find:
- Fully scripted science stories,
- Discussion questions,
- Scientific demonstrations,
- Optional coordinating activities,
- Additional reading suggestions,
- And two scheduling options.
View a sample or see inside this teacher guide in the peek inside our Summer's Lab materials. (Coming Soon)
Additional Required Books
We recommend that you partner this guide with either:
Summer's Lab Teacher Guide
- perfect bound book (black & white interior)
- 8 by 10 inches
- 236 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-935614-22-7