Sandwiches, stories, and all the mini-books you need to introduce science to your students!
Join Summer Beach and her prairie dog lab assistant, Ulysses S. Grant, on a sandwich-filled first look at science!
These reference notes provide you with the basic pages you will need to document your journey through learning about animals, the human body, plants, weather, rocks, space, matter, and energy.
In this book, you will find:
- Interesting science stories,
- And mini-book templates for your journal.
View a sample or see inside this student lab manual in the peek inside our Summer's Lab materials. (Coming Soon)
Additional Required Books
We recommend that you partner these reference notes with:
- Digitally-delivered pdf file (The eBook will arrive in your inbox within 10 minutes of your order.)
- 69 Total pages
- Teacher pages are double-sided and 3-ring hole-punched
- Templates are single-sided
- 8.5 by 11 Sheets Shrinkwrapped
- Media-mail shipping included
- ISBN: 978-1-935614-73-9