The Sassafras Science Lapbooking Guides
Use the Sassafras Science lapbooking guides to create a gentle homeschool science curriculum from the Sassafras Science Adventures novels!
Each lapbooking guide leads you through a survey of an area of science using a series of eight mini-lapbooks to document the journey. The lapbooking guide includes:
- A reading plan for The Sassafras Science Adventures Series novels broken up into weekly lessons;
- All the templates and pictures you need to create a beautiful lapbook on zoology;
- Vocabulary words for each chapter;
- A list of additional books that you can check out from your library;
- And coordinating scientific demonstrations!
The Sassafras Science lapbooking guides give you the tools you need to gently partner with the novels to introduce science to your students. Watch the video below to see what it is like to use one of our lapbooks!
Read the full post to see exactly what a week with the Sassafras Science lapbooking guide looks like.
Learn more about how lapbooking works
If you would like to learn more about lapbooking, be sure to check out the following posts:
Wondering if you should use the SCIDAT logbook or the lapbook?
Here is a quick video about the differences between the two: