Have the tools you need to teach physics to your elementary student at your fingertips!
Physics for the Grammar Stage is a thirty-six-week classical study of motion, forces, energy, and more using:
- Visually appealing encyclopedias,
- Scripted hands-on demonstrations,
- And customized student notebooking options.
This program has the tools you need to read, do, and write about science in an easy-to-use format.
View the Sample
Ages: 9 to 11 years old
Grade: 3rd through 5th grade
Length: 36 weeks
Topics Covered: Energy, Light, Sound, Electricity, Forces, Motion, Engineering
- Required Books (3rd Edition): Usborne Science Encyclopedia (2015 Edition) and Basher Engineering (2017 Edition)
This product option includes the teacher guide only! You will need the Physics for the Grammar Stage Student Workbook or Physics for the Grammar Stage Lapbooking Templates to complete the program.
Physics for the Grammar Stage Teacher's Guide
- perfect bound book (black & white interior)
- 8 by 10 inches
- 208 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-953490-12-4