Classical science plans to help you teach physics to elementary students!
Physics for the Grammar Stage is a thirty-six-week classical study of motion, forces, energy, and more using:
- Visually appealing encyclopedias,
- Scripted hands-on demonstrations,
- And customized student notebooking options.
This program has the tools you need to read, do, and write about science in an easy-to-use format.
View the Sample
Ages: 9 to 11 years old
Grade: 3rd through 5th grade
Length: 36 weeks
Topics Covered: Energy, Light, Sound, Electricity, Forces, Motion, Engineering
- Required Books (3rd Edition): Usborne Science Encyclopedia (2015 Edition) and Basher Engineering (2017 Edition)
**eBooks are non-refundable**
- pdf file (black & white)
- 8 by 10 inches
- 376 pages
- Combo includes: Physics for the Grammar Stage Teacher's Guide, Physics for the Grammar Stage Student Workbook