Complement your journey through earth science with a lap-sized scrapbook!
Lapbooking through the Earth Science with the Sassafras Twins is a unique and versatile program that leads you through a survey of weather and our planet using a series of eight mini-lapbooks to document the journey. The program is centered around the living book, The Sassafras Science Adventures Volume 4: Earth Science. It includes:
- A reading plan for The Sassafras Science Adventures Volume 4: Earth Science broken up into weekly lessons;
- All the templates and pictures you need to create a beautiful lapbook on earth science;
- Plus, each lesson also includes vocabulary, a list of additional books, and coordinating scientific demonstrations!
View a sample of Lapbooking through Earth Science with the Sassafras Twins.
Additional Required Books
You will need to purchase the following book to complete the lapbook.
- Digitally-delivered pdf file (The eBook will arrive in your inbox within 10 minutes of your order.)
- 104 Total pages
- Teacher pages are double-sided and 3-ring hole-punched
- Templates are single-sided
- 8.5 by 11 Sheets Shrinkwrapped
- Media-mail shipping included