Have the tools you need to teach earth science and astronomy to your elementary student at your fingertips!
Earth Science & Astronomy for the Grammar Stage is a thirty-six-week classical study of our Earth and our solar system using:
- Visually appealing encyclopedias,
- Scripted hands-on demonstrations,
- And customized student notebooking options.
This program has the tools you need to read, do, and write about science in an easy-to-use format.
View the Sample
Ages: 6 to 9 years old
Grade: 1st through 3rd grade
Length: 36 weeks
Topics Covered: Earth's Features, Living Earth, Solar System, Stars
- Required Books (3rd Edition): DK First Earth Encyclopedia (2018 Edition) and DK First Space Encyclopedia (2016 Edition)
This product option includes the teacher guide only! You will need the Earth Science & Astronomy for the Grammar Stage Student Workbook or Earth Science & Astronomy for the Grammar Stage Lapbooking Templates to complete the program.
Earth Science & Astronomy for the Grammar Stage Teacher's Guide
- perfect bound book (black & white interior)
- 8 by 10 inches
- 216 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-953490-05-6