Physics for the Rhetoric Stage Resources
The following links to the textbook and hands-on activities will be helpful to you as you complete Physics for the Rhetoric Stage. Any corrections or additional resources will also be found on this page.
Resources for Physics for the Rhetoric Stage
- Student Text: CK-12 Physics-Intermediate
- CK-12 Physics-Intermediate Teacher Edition
- Student Test Workbook and the Answer Key
- Workbook Problems and Answer Key
Note - To see the answers to the textbook questions, you will need to create a teacher's account with CK12. Once you log in with that account, you should be able to see the answers in the teacher's edition of the textbook.
You can now sign up for Late Nite Labs directly through their website.
- Late Nite Labs Home Page
- How to sign up for Late Nite Labs (The section code for Physics for the Rhetoric Stage is 94287884.)
Hands-On Activities Links
Here is an easy-to-click list of the websites from the optional hands-on activities:
- Week 1: PhET Gas Properties Simulation
- Week 2: PhET Static Electricity Simulation
- Week 3: PhET Charges and Fields Simulation and Lemon Battery Video
- Week 4: PhET Electric Field Hockey Simulation
- Week 5: PhET Circuit Construction Lab (DC)
- Week 6: PhET Circuit Construction Lab (AC) and Steady Hand Circuit
- Week 7: PhET Magnets and Electromagnets Simulation
- Week 8: Electromagnetic Motor Video
- Week 1: PhET Bending Light Simulation
- Week 2: PhET Color Vision Simulation
- Week 3: CK-12 Time Dilation Activity
- Week 4: CK-12 Relativity Activity
- Week 5: PhET Quantum Bound States Simulation and Young's Double Slit Experiment
- Week 6: PhET Build an Atom Lab and Atomic Cookies
- Week 7: PhET Nuclear Fission Simulation
- Week 8: PhET Beta Decay Simulation and PhET Alpha Decay Simulation
Here is a list of articles and resources that you may find helpful:
- Can I teach homeschool science through high school?
- How to Teach Physics at Home
- 4 Easy Tips for Using Current Events for Homeschool Science
- Success in Science: A Manual for Excellence in Science Education
- The Science Fair Project: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Our High School Programs
There are no known errors at this time. If you do find something, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct the error in the next printing.
- 2018: The first edition was released.
- Bradley Hudson