Get step-by-step help for your science fair project in the recently revised and updated edition of The Science Fair Project!
Don't neglect this incredibly useful tool for teaching the scientific method! This book will hold your hand and guide you through the daunting prospect of completing a science fair project.
The Science Fair Project: A Step-by-Step Guide:
- thoroughly explains the eight steps for executing a science fair project;
- provides you with keys for completing each step;
details a sample project to give you a clear picture of what a science fair project can look like;
- includes sheets for the teacher to give to the students as he or she leads them through the process;
- explains how a science fair project can differ for a high school student.
Read a sample excerpt of The Science Fair Project or check out how the authors' daughter did her science fair project!
Read the Kindle Edition for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
- perfect bound (black & white interior)
- 8.5 by 11 inches
- 90 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-482600-34-6