Complement your journey through geology with a lap-sized scrapbook!
Lapbooking through the Geology with the Sassafras Twins is a unique and versatile program that leads you through a survey of rocks and the continents using a series of eight mini-lapbooks to document the journey. The program is centered around the living book, The Sassafras Science Adventures Volume 5: Geology. It includes:
- A reading plan for The Sassafras Science Adventures Volume 5: Geology broken into weekly lessons;
- All the templates and pictures you need to create a beautiful lapbook for geology;
- Plus, each lesson also includes vocabulary, a list of additional books, and coordinating scientific demonstrations!
View a sample of Lapbooking through Geology with the Sassafras Twins or watch a guided tour of the Sassafras Science series with the author.
Additional Required Books
You will need to purchase the following book to complete the lapbook.
- Digitally-delivered pdf file (The eBook will arrive in your inbox within 10 minutes of your order.)
- 108 Total pages
- Teacher pages are double-sided
- Templates are single-sided
- 8.5 by 11 Sheets Shrinkwrapped
- Media-mail shipping included