The Homeschooler’s Guide to Experiments is your
go-to manual for hands-on science!
In The Homeschooler’s Guide to Experiments we will chat about the following:
- What experiments really are.
- Why we need to include the hands-on aspect of science as a part of our homeschooling plans.
- How to handle hands-on science in the lab and in nature.
- And a whole host of topics that will make doing experiments in your home much, much easier.
You can read the book as a whole or skip to the chapters you need to read at a particular moment. Either way, this book is your chance to pick my brain about how homeschoolers can do experiments in their kitchens, backyards, and sometimes even in their bathrooms!
Read an excerpt of the book here.
- perfect bound book (black & white interior)
- 5.5 by 8.5 inches
- 128 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-935614-57-9