Chemistry for High School makes teaching high school chemistry easy for you! This guide lays out three distinct one-credit high school chemistry courses.
**Note - We are no longer updating or supporting our high school programs. However, due to continued demand, we have decided to provide the eBook for free. You can still use these programs by downloading the free text and checking with the two providers of the experiment options to see if they are still available. If you would like the printed guide, it is available on Amazon.**
This self-guided program contains plans for:
- Textbook assignments from CK12 Intermediate Chemistry, which is available for free online. Each week includes reading selections, vocabulary terms, and comprehension questions.
- Weekly experiments from an expertly designed high school chemistry experiment kit. This kit makes it possible for you to bring the standard lab experience into your home. We have also included an online lab option with Beyond Labz for those who would prefer to utilize a virtual lab resource.
- Three scheduling options - a survey course without labs, a standard lab science course, and an honors course - so you can choose which option best suits your student's needs.
- Plus, there are events in science assignments and optional hands-on science activities.
Chemistry for High School makes it easy for you to learn about chemistry at the high school level.
View the sample.
Additional Required Materials
To download the textbook and see a link to the experiment kit, please visit the Chemistry for High School Resource Page.
**eBooks are non-refundable**
Chemistry for High School
- pdf file (black & white interior)
- 8 by 10 inches
- 246 pages