Get step-by-step help for your science fair project!
In Success in Science: A Manual for Excellence in Science Education we recommend that every middle school student completes a science fair style project, but the prospect of spending a month or two on a science project can be daunting to homeschoolers.
Bradley and Paige have written a follow-up guide that will give you the tools you need to advise your students as they develop their science fair project. This Step-by-Step guide:
- thoroughly explains the eight steps for executing a science fair project;
- provides you with keys for completing each step;
details a sample project to give you a clear picture of what a science fair project can look like;
- includes sheets for the teacher to give to the students as he or she leads them through the process;
- explains how a science fair project can differ for a high school student.
You can view a sample of the book here.
Check out how the authors' daughter did her science fair project!
**eBooks are non-refundable**
- pdf file (black & white interior with several color images)
- 8.5 by 11 inches
- 62 pages