How did you learn about zoology?
Let the Sassy-Sci penguin share how you learned about animals on your zoology leg!
This T-shirt says:
I studied animals by going on a safari, by escaping an ancient tomb, by working on a farm, by zipping through the Amazon Rainforest, by hiking in Tibet, by surviving the Feuding Brown Mountain Hermits, by snowboarding down Alaskan mountains, and by taking a dip in the Southern Ocean. How did you learn about zoology?
**Shipping to the continental US is included in the price. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery as the t-shirts are custom printed at the time of your order.**
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Size guide (Note - Model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).)
- S – Length: 28 inches, Width 18 inches
- M – Length: 29 inches, Width 20 inches
- L – Length: 30 inches, Width 22 inches
- XL – Length: 31 inches, Width 24 inches
- 2XL – Length: 32 inches, Width 26 inches