How did you learn about zoology?
Let the Sassy-Sci penguin share how you learned about animals on your zoology leg!
This T-shirt says:
I studied animals by going on a safari, by escaping an ancient tomb, by working on a farm, by zipping through the Amazon Rainforest, by hiking in Tibet, by surviving the Feuding Brown Mountain Hermits, by snowboarding in the Alaskan mountains, and by taking a dip in the Southern Ocean. How did you learn about zoology?
**Shipping to the continental US is included in the price. Please allow up to three weeks for delivery as the t-shirts are custom printed at the time of your order.**
A lightweight youth tee, made of 100% cotton (except for heather colors, which contain polyester). Comes pre-shrunk so the fit stays the same over time and multiple wash cycles.
- 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors have polyester)
- 30 singles
- Tubular construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- XS – Length: 21 inches, Width 16 inches
- S – Length: 22½ inches, Width 17 inches
- M – Length: 24 inches, Width 18 inches
- L – Length: 25 inches, Width 19 inches
- XL – Length: 26½ inches, Width 20 inches