Classical science plans to help you teach earth science and astronomy to your elementary students!
Earth Science & Astronomy for the Grammar Stage is a thirty-six-week classical study of our Earth and our solar system using:
- Visually appealing encyclopedias,
- Scripted hands-on demonstrations,
- And customized student notebooking options.
This program has the tools you need to read, do, and write about science in an easy-to-use format.
View the Sample
Ages: 6 to 9 years old
Grade: 1st through 3rd grade
Length: 36 weeks
Topics Covered: Earth's Features, Living Earth, Solar System, Stars
- Required Books (3rd Edition): DK First Earth Encyclopedia (2018 Edition) and DK First Space Encyclopedia (2016 Edition)
**eBooks are non-refundable**
- pdf file (black & white)
- 370 pages
- Combo includes: Earth Science & Astronomy for the Grammar Stage Teacher Guide, Earth Science & Astronomy for the Grammar Stage Student Workbook