Chemistry for the Rhetoric Stage Resources
The following links to the textbook and hands-on activities will be helpful to you as you complete Chemistry for the Rhetoric Stage. Any corrections or additional resources will also be found on this page.
Resources for Chemistry for the Rhetoric Stage
Hands-On Activities Links
Here is an easy-to-click list of the websites from the optional hands-on activities:
- Week 3: Units of Measurement
- Week 4: Density Column
- Week 5: Atoms & Isotopes Game and Online Atom Builder
- Week 8: Periodic Table Video
- Week 2: Borax Science Activities
- Week 3: Freezing Point of Water Activity
- Week 7: Cobalt Chloride Equilibrium Video and Nitrogen Dioxide Equilibrium Video
- Week 1: Kitchen Acid Test
- Week 3: Silver Polish Activity
- Week 4: Lemon Battery
- Week 6: Borax Science Activities
- Week 7: Chromatography Art
- Week 8: Soda Snake
- Week 9: DNA Extraction
Here is a list of articles and resources that you may find helpful:
- Can I teach homeschool science through high school?
- How to Teach Chemistry at Home
- 4 Easy Tips for Using Current Events for Homeschool Science
- Success in Science: A Manual for Excellence in Science Education
- The Science Fair Project: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Our High School Programs
- Late Nite Labs Home Page
There are no known errors at this time. If you do find something, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct the error in the next printing.
- 2017: The first edition was released.
- Bradley Hudson