Biology for the Rhetoric Stage Resources
The following links to the textbook and hands-on activities will be helpful to you as you complete Biology for the Rhetoric Stage. Any corrections or additional resources will also be found on this page.
Resources for Biology for the Rhetoric Stage
Note - To see the answers to the textbook questions, you will need to create a teacher's account with CK12. Once you log in with that account, you should be able to see the answers in the teacher's edition of the textbook.
You can now sign up for Late Nite Labs directly through their website.
Hands-On Activities Links
Here is an easy-to-click list of the websites from the optional hands-on activities:
- Week 1: How to make microscope slides
- Week 2: DNA Activities
- Week 3: Kitchen Acid Test
- Week 6: Photosynthesis Activity
- Week 8: Anatomy of a Chicken Egg
Here is a list of articles and resources that you may find helpful:
- Can I teach homeschool science through high school?
- How to Teach Biology at Home
- 4 Easy Tips for Using Current Events for Homeschool Science
- Success in Science: A Manual for Excellence in Science Education
- The Science Fair Project: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Our High School Programs
We know of the following errors:
- Section 1.3 was removed from the CK-12 Biology textbook. Please skip any assignments related to this section.
If you do find an error, please send it to email@example.com so that we can correct the error in the next printing.
- 2016: The first edition was released.
- Bradley Hudson