Ignite your Preschooler’s Desire to Learn Science
Our preschool series for homeschool science give you the tools you need to introduce your K4 and K5 students to the world of science.
“What I appreciate about the Intro to Science program is the intentional, easy to follow, and focused approach to introducing science to those younger ones.” Review of Intro to Science from Finding Joy
Key Features of our Preschool Science Series
Each of the teacher’s guide provides a buffet of homeschool science activities. The easy-to-use format makes completing these projects with your student painless. The student pages furnish the materials for creating a beautiful scrapbook-style notebook.
Each of the programs in this series:
- Provide a scripted introduction for each weekly topic;
- Schedule weekly experiments and nature studies that coordinate with the topic;
- Have customized student pages, including all the coloring, experiment, and activity sheets you need;
- Include plans for additional activities as well as a list of living books to enhance your studies;
- Contain both 2 day week and 5 day week schedule in the teacher's guide, so you can choose how many days a week you do science!
Learn more about our Preschool Science Curricula
- Watch Elemental Science's Preschool Series video;
- Read Cathy Duffy's review;
- Visit our Preschool Science Pinterest board.
If you are looking for history for your early elementary student, don't miss Adventures in America!